Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 13 June 2013

Life sometimes...

Firstly my most humongous apologies for being absent from the blogosphere... You know when life just gets in the way? That happened! I returned to my normal job in the bank after going away on a secondment, got a new boss and life went super crazy! A bout of glandular fever followed and a car crash later and I was ready to see the back of 2014! 

Anyway despite some upcoming visits to have my back and sciatic nerve sorted life's getting back to normal... And by normal I mean my fiendish make up and beauty shopping ways have returned!

I was lucky enough to end 2013 with a long awaited trip to Florida which of course meant some serious damage in Sephora... 

So expect a shed load of reviews, some make up how-to's and skin care news! 

Much love, 

SJ xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment