Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Topshop Eye Crayon in 'Marble'

So last week I was lucky enough to be working in the center of town which means I get to park and wander through one of the largest shopping centres in the area I live in...shame...

I popped into Topshop with the intention of browsing their nail polish but I just could not decide on a shade and so decided I should pick up one of these eye crayons instead! I've had my eye on them for ages, particularly this shade 'Marble' and as a eyeshadow and cream shadow lover I threw caution to the wind and handed over 6 of my finest English pounds for....a crayon?

This isn't just any crayon though its super super super soft and glides on without tugging at your eyelid at all! Colour wise it's definitely in my 'shimmery neutrals' arsenal now and does a brilliant job of perking up my peepers!

My only 2 concerns with this product are that after only a few applications it had worn down to a stump... No problem I'll just sharpen it... Except I'll be damned if I can find a sharpener big enough for this bad boy!

Thankfully a local stationary shop came up with the goods and super jumbo size crayon is now back in business!

Much love,

SJ xxx





1 comment:

  1. I've never tried a eye crayon before as thought it would tug on my skin, but its good to know they don't. This is a gorgeous shade :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete