Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 9 February 2013

Mini Boots Haul

Before I left for Gloucester last week I popped into boots to pick up some toothpaste and I just couldn't resist a wander through the beauty and skincare aisles.

I firstly stopped off at the La Roche Posay section where I picked up the Effeclar A.I. which is a cream for use on skin imperfections and spots etc. I'm super lucky I rarely get spots and have clear skin without much redness but it is oily sometimes and I get the occasional spot when I've been stressed or tired. Hopefully this will mean any new zits get zapped straight away!

I also picked up the Effeclar K an anti relapse product for oily skin. I'm hoping where I have nailed my skincare regime this will help keep the oily areas at bay!

Finally an absolute bargain! This cleansing brush from Boots No7 brand is clearly their answer to the Clarisonic and is currently on offer for £15 as an introductory price as it will normally be £24.95! Still an absolute bargain if like many, you can't afford to shell out for the Clarisonic! I've been using this whilst in Gloucester and so far so good, it's battery operated and has a really soft brush head and I did feel truly clean afterwards! You get what you pay for though so I wouldn't say it is necessarily as good as the Clarisonic but for the money you pay it's a real bargain and the perfect answer if you want a Clarisonic but are trying to save your pennies! Hurry whilst they are still in store and online here

Much love,

SJ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment