Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 13 February 2013

MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches!

So this week MUA released its answer to the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, very appropriately named the Undress Me Too. A very well made dupe much like its predecessor the Undressed palette which was widely respected as a dupe for the original Naked palette so I had extremely high hopes for this!

It certainly didn't disappoint! Like other MUA palettes it is such good value for money priced at £4 for 12 eyeshadows! This is brilliant because we can't all afford to fork out £36 for the Naked 2 and for the price you get so close to the Naked 2 colours i think this will become an absolute staple in my make up bag! I often have to travel and I do worry what would happen if I lost my Urban Decay beauties or they broke in transit so to take along a dupe knowing I can replace it for £4 is just amazing!

The colours all have names which I love and it fills me with a little hope that MUA may release some of the shades as individual shadows that we can purchase rather than repurchasing the whole palette.

I have swatched the shades for you below and as you would expect from MUA if you have tried their products before, the eyeshadows are very pigmented for the price which for me is a major selling point! I have named the shades from left to right with the top row first with the swatches following the same pattern;
L-R top row Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy. L-R bottom row Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt.
My favourites are Tranquil, Reveal and Wink. Lavish seems like a really good matte colour for brow filling if you have light brows and Corrupt the matte black colour is amazing as an eyeliner on an angled brush! I'm so sorry for the poor quality of my swatches I am away with work and the lighting in the hotel room is awful!

The packaging as always is simple but effective in a white case as opposed to the usual black... I can see this may get slightly mucky in my grubby little paws!

Do you love MUA and their amazing dupes? Have you picked up this palette yet?

Much love,

SJ xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment