Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 17 February 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush Review

Firstly I must admit to being off on another work related jolly last week to Essex. Chelmsford to be exact, a 5 day intensive course that left no time for anything other than crashing out in my hotel room with room service and chilling in a nice bath... My only frolic was popping into Superdrug to pick up the MUA Undress Me Too palette for which you can read the review here.

Monday however sees me take what will probably be one of my last trips away before I set up a permanent base with my job! I am so happy about this! Staying in hotels does nothing for your waistline and its heartbreaking missing out on special occasions back home and things like valentines day... Sob sob can you hear the violins? So my last stop for a while will be in Birmingham, a shopping Mecca and somewhere I have stayed countless times before with work so I'm looking forward to a bit of post work retail therapy in the Bullring!

One thing I will definitely be taking with me on my travels is this Boots No7 Cleansing Brush £15 (currently out of stock on the Boots website but may be available in stores! NOTE this is an introductory offer and normal price is £24.95)... To date the most affordable alternative to a Clarisonic that I have come across. I picked this up a couple of weeks ago and it has accompanied me to Gloucester and Essex and is definitely coming to Birmingham! If you read my review of the MUA Undress Me Too palette you'll know that I love the idea that I can travel with these cheaper products as it lessens the worry that they will break in transit or I leave them somewhere and although I soon won't be doing a many trips away these things are still really handy to have.

Now I can leave my Clarisonic safely at home and transport this No7 beauty in my case. In terms of comparison the Clarisonic certainly wins but I would expect it to given the price tag! However the No7 brush is a super alternative for the money! Even at full price it's tons cheaper and the product has so many similarities its the perfect solution if you want to test out using a cleansing brush before purchasing a Clarisonic, or for travelling like me and mostly if the Clarisonic is just too expensive!

The brush itself is very soft and it has 2 speed settings so you can control how you treat your face. It's also shower friendly although wont take being submerged under water! Battery operated by 2 AA batteries you actually get 2 in the box, it's fairly noisy but no more so than a good electric toothbrush! I have been using this with my gel cleanser 3-4 times a week as working away I have been mainly city based and I do love a good scrub clean!

After use my skin feels fresh and clean like it does after a mini facial and very much the same as after using my Clarisonic. A fantastic alternative in every way I highly recommend picking this up now whilst it's on offer if you can! The No7 counter also advised me there are plans to sell the brush heads separately as well so that you can replace them otherwise you can remove them very easily for cleaning .

What do you think of this as an alternative? Have you picked one up already or are you tempted now?

Much love,

SJ xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment